ARTICLE SUBMISSION CHARGES
Publishing a manuscript in IJMMST requires Article Processing Charges (APC) to be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the manuscript prior to publication.
- As well as permanent, immediate, and worldwide access to the full article text the APC covers.
- Editorial work:Peer review process, administrative support and journal development.
- Technical infrastructure and innovation: Development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
- Processing of articles: Formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services.
- Journal and content: Making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title.
- Customer service: Responding to authors and readers.
- For International Authors - USD $50/-
- For Indian Authors - Rs. 2000/-
- All Authors Digitally E-Certificate Free/-
Publication Charges Include:
- Publication of one entire Research Paper (Online)
- 100% Plagiarism Free
- Crossref DOI Charges Free
- Paper Submissions Charges Free
- Individual certificate soft Copy to all author of paper
- Softcopy of Confirmation Letter
- Softcopy of Research Paper
- e-Publication letter
- Confirmation Letter
- Typesetting and general Paper formatting
- Maintenance of Website and journal infrastructures.
- Publication Available life-time in digital repository and website.
- Publication of one entire Research Paper Online, Individual Certificate for all authors (Softcopy),Confirmation Letter (Softcopy), Charges, Indexing, Soft copy of Journal, typesetting, Paper formatting, maintenance of Website and journal infrastructures.